Would you like to learn about service dogs, see what a service dog can be trained to do, or learn how to respond appropriately when a service dog enters your place of business? Join us for a fun, free workshop!
Sharon Wachsler, a professional, certified dog trainer who specializes in service dog training and owns At Your Service Dog Training, will address common questions about service dogs:
- What’s the difference between a service & therapy dog?
- How do you know if a dog in a public place is a service dog? How should you respond?
- Who can train a service dog? Can a pet become a service dog?
- What can service dogs be trained to do? (Includes demonstrations by Barnum, a Bouvier des Flandres that was trained as a working service dog)
- Q&A: Answers to your questions
This workshop will only run if there is sufficient interest, so if you plan to attend, please call Greenfield Savings Bank at 413-775-8273.
Have questions about this workshop? Please comment!
Sharon is available for a variety of types of speaking engagements related to service dogs and dog training. If you would you like Sharon to speak about service dogs or service dog training at your training facility, disability organization, business, or community group, please get in touch!