Puppies are wonderful little bundles of fun, love, and potential. They are sponges for learning. Take advantage of this optimal learning period AND get help and support from a skilled trainer.
We offer puppy training packages to meet your needs.
Our Practically Perfect Puppy training approach is just what it sounds like:
- Practical information and strategies you can use immediately to make life with your puppy easier
- Puppy-specific training that focuses on socialization, handling, manners, and obedience to help your puppy grow up to be your perfect dog.
- Puppy Consults — Especially useful for the first-time puppy owner, a consult covers important information on how to raise your puppy to be the right dog for your family. We explain puppy basics like housebreaking, chewing, jumping, socialization, and handling. Get your puppy off on the right paw! Learn about Puppy Consults.
- Puppy Day School — Let us train your puppy for you, in your own home or neighborhood, teaching your puppy to learn self-control, manners, and how to grow into the well-mannered dog you want. This is the best way to get your puppy started off on the right paw. The fastest and most efficient option, your puppy will get training, play, and potty breaks while you’re at work. Your puppy will learn faster, be house trained more quickly, and better-behaved when you arrive home! Recommended for busy people who want a well-raised puppy but don’t have tons of time to devote to training, as well as for future service dogs. An intensive package for people who want the best behavior from their puppy as soon as possible. Learn more about Day School.
- Owner Training Lessons — Flexible scheduling. We help you train your puppy to be the companion you desire. An affordable option for people who want support, answers, and expertise while they raise their puppy. Learn more about Training Lessons.
- Public Access & Socialization Package — Socialization is critical for all puppies, but particularly important for future service dogs, therapy dogs, or for puppies that come from breeds that tend to be suspicious, such as many working, herding, and guarding breeds. We take your puppy on training field trips so your pup will be welcomed as a well-behaved adult wherever they go. For pups 8-18 weeks old.
After Bailee the Beagle puppy (in the video above) completed Puppy Day School with At Your Service, we checked in with Kristin to make sure Bailee’s training was lasting. Kristin wrote:
Hey there. Bailee is doing great! She has really turned into a good dog, she listens well, better for me than anyone else in the house.
The other day I took her to the vet and he complimented that she was the most well behaved beagle he has ever seen. She stood completely still for her exam, listened to commands in the office and sat while I was talking to the vet.
Same thing at the groomers. She loves going there and they love having her.
Puppy training service area
We offer puppy day school and private lessons in Pioneer Valley towns within 30 minutes of Hadley or Northampton, including Amherst, Deerfield, Easthampton, Florence, Granby, Hadley, Holyoke, Leeds, Leverett, Pelham, Northampton, South Hadley, Shutesbury, South Deerfield, Sunderland, and Williamsburg, etc.
If you are outside our area and are planning to raise your puppy to become a future service dog, please contact us to schedule a Service Dog Consultation in our rental training space in Northampton.
Use the form below to get your puppy started with the best manners, training, and socialization today.