Thank you for visiting us! We’re excited to help you train your service dog.
We know you want answers to your questions right away. That’s why we’ve provided immediate answers in the “Frequently Asked Questions” sections on every page.
To get answers fast…
- Watch our free 40 minute video, “Are You Ready to Train Your Service Dog?” for information on all aspects of service dog training.
- Read the FAQ for the service that interests you:
- Training your own service dog
- Finding a dog to train
- Service dog consulting for pet professionals
- Mentorship for professional or aspiring trainers
If you don’t see your questions answered on one of those pages, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on this page.
Put it to use right away!
Penny and I really enjoyed the Public Access Foundations class and learned so much! I actually put my auto-response to strangers approaching to use last weekend when we were out. I used the whole sequence (starting with the auto-response of “one moment” then the rest followed naturally)! Penny did great! A bit distracted but was able to refocus and stay focused while the woman insisted on asking me about service dog breeds etc LOL so that exercise in class got put to use right away. It’s definitely something I struggle with but it was soooo much easier since we had practiced it! – Kate Shallbetter
Penny offering Kate her undivided attention